This month our blog hop themes will be songs that have a color name in the title! This week we are featuring “Yellow Submarine” by the Beatles! So…cards that are predominantly yellow!
UNDER MY UMBRELLA
I’m on a mission to use my retiring Stampin’ Up! stamps at least a couple times before they go away. Yes, I know I can still use them after, but I do tend to use only current products on my blog, as you know!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top, the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock has two 3/4 x 5-1/4 pieces of Flowers for Every Season DSP added to eac side.
- The largest Stitched Circle Die (retiring!) was cut from Basic White cardstock, then stamped off with raindrops in Gray Granite Ink. The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- On a scrap piece of Basic White, the rainboots, flower cluster and umbrella handle were stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with So Saffron, Mango Melody and a tiny bit of Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. They were hand-cut and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The closed umbrella was stamped on the Flowers for Every Season DSP with Memento Black Ink and hand-cut. It was also added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The circle was added to the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Champagne Rhinestones were added to the center of the flower and the background.
Love how my yellow card turned out! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!