Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve both Maui trips that were held in May 2021 plus earn the next trip for Western Caribbean Cruise in 2022! Our theme this month is ANYTHING CURRENT!
DELICATE DAHLIAS STAMP SET
I created this card for my August Stamp Clubs and another class I held when I was down in Florida. I normally don’t share those, but this one turned out SO pretty and perfect for upcoming Fall (in the US!). If you haven’t ordered the Blackberry Beauty DSP, you don’t know what you are missing. It is GORGEOUS in person! You still have time to earn this FREE Level 2 Delicate Dahlias Stamp Set until Sept 30th! Don’t miss out!
- Cinnamon Cider c/s: 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 and fold to form base card.
- Blackberry Bliss c/s: 4 x 5-1/4, emboss with Greenery EF towards left side.
- Blackberry Beauty DSP (gold/cider leaves): 1-1/4 x 5-1/4, adhere to right side of Blackberry Bliss c/s.
- Brushed Metallic Gold Paper: 1/4 x 5-1/4, add over DSP seam, add panel to front of base card.
- Basic White c/s: 3-3/4 x 4-1/4, stamp Delicate Dahlias flower outline with Blackberry Bliss Ink and inside with Pumpkin Pie Ink. Stamp two leaves outlines with Blackberry Bliss Ink and inside with Bumblebee Ink. Hand cut everything and add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cinnamon Cider c/s: 1-1/2 x 2-1/4, stamp Delicate Dahlias stamp set greeting with Blackberry Bliss Ink and punch with Label Me Fancy Punch. Add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Artistry Blooms sequins: 3 gold, add to background.
Isn’t this a beautiful fall card??? I made up several sympathy cards to have on hand when needed. If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!
We are making the season wintry and festive with our new MERRY SNOWFLAKES COLLECTION! The Merry Snowflakes stamp set has beautiful snowflakes and greetings for the front and inside, plus the Stitched Snowflake Dies are full of embossing and stitching details! This Merry Snowflakes Collection is combined with the Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper to make your season sparkle! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a useful holiday project tutorial you can easily adapt for other occasions! See more details here!