Hope you had a wonderful President’s Day. I had the day off from babysitting my grand-daughter, but spent most of the day resting and trying to recover from my cold. I had been hoping to spend the day stamping! Oh well. It was just a good day to stay inside and keep warm!
Here’s one of the other cards I swapped at Convention. I love to make the tree dressed in “spring” colors!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Blushing Bride, folded in half.
- The Soft Suede layer is 4 x 5-1/4 and “You warm my heart” was stamped in the lower right corner with Tuxedo Black Ink and the 1-1/2 x 4 strip of Best Year Ever DSP was adhered across the center portion.
- On the 3 x 4 3/4 layer of Whisper White, the tree trunk was stamped with Soft Suede, the blossoms with Blushing Bride, then some Calypso Coral spots were added in for dimension.
- The grass of Sahara Sand was added along the bottom of the tree trunk and the swing of Soft Suede added to the tree. The top corners were rounded with the Corner Rounder Punch.
- A Petite Petals punch was used with Best Year Ever DSP for the blossom, and the smaller Itty Bitty Accents flower from Calypso Coral cardstock.
- The pearl was colored with Calypso Coral Blendabilities and added to the center of the blossom.
Have to run and work on my class cards for tomorrow. As I mentioned, this cold has put me behind! Luckily I know what I’m going to be showing. lol! Stay warm!
Have you stamped today?