Here’s my Christmas card for this year, I made about 60 of them! Again, I went with a Crumb Cake and Real Red combination…it just goes so well with the white Snowman! And I always do a snowman or snowflake theme every year! I wanted a more modern, stylized snowman look for my card this year and I think I accomplished that! I had about 4 versions before I settled on this one.
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- Stamp the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock with the greeting from Tin of Tags with Real Red Ink, and then emboss with the Snow Flurry Embossing Folder.
- Cut a 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, then cut it in half lengthwise with a curvy pattern so you get two pieces approx 3/4 x 4. Adhere one to the bottom of the Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Cut the Snow Friends Framelit from Whisper White, the hat from Basic Black and adhere to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch the heart with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch from Red Glimmer Paper and adhere on snowman.
- Cut a 1/8″ strip of Red Glimmer Paper, add to hat and trim off excess.
I love how this turned out! You can duplicate this card by purchasing the Stampin’ Up! products at my online store…just click on the photos below! Thanks!