I absolutely love the Snow Place stamp set…of course, it has snowmen in it. However, the little penguin has REALLY captured my heart this time! I made this card for the Grand Vacation Achiever’s Swap…I think it turned out SO cute! But…scroll down to see a glimpse of what else I made with this set!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red, folded in half.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 Smoky Slate, the top was embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- A 3 x 4 panel of Whisper White was cut and a 1 x 4 strip of Merry Moments Designer Paper adhered along the left side. The corners were rounded with the Project Life Corner Rounder. (This little panel would also fit in one of the 3×4 Project Life pockets!)
- A 1/4 strip of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper hides the seam of the DSP.
- The penguin from Snow Place is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on the right side. The earmuffs were stamped with Real Red and the bow tie with Old Olive on scrap Whisper White, then cut with the Snow Friends Framelits.
- The beak and feet were colored with a Crushed Curry Stampin’ Write Marker.
- The Time to Chill greeting from Snow Place was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on Real Red, then punched with the Washi Tape Punch. It is adhered on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Rhinestone Jewel in the bow tie just finished it off nicely!
Isn’t that darling??? Like I said…that penguin is getting to be my favorite!
Both Mary and I have created a REMAKE of a couple of the Halloween projects with CHRISTMAS stamp sets! Yep! You really are getting a BONUS of two more tutorials. Below is a SNEAK PEEK of the project that I did from Debbie Henderson’s darling Halloween tutorial!
- Sweet Hauntings
- Cheer All Year
- Howl-o-ween Treats (or I used Snow Place!)
- Haunt Ya Later (Mary used Jolly Christmas!)
- Lighthearted Leaves
- BONUS: Acorny Thank You
Now is a GREAT time to subscribe for only $8.95 US…yes, for all SIX (really EIGHT!) tutorials! Check out Create with Connie and Mary for all the information on how to sign up!