I told you I had made another card for the Color Challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary…there is still time to play along! You can see the original card I did for the challenge here. Love the combination of Blackberry Bliss, Rose Red and Blushing Bride!
So, here’s another card using the same color combination and Snuggles & Smooches.
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Blushing Bride, folded in half.
- The Blackberry Bliss layer is 3 1/2 x 4 3/4.
- On the 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 layer of Whisper White, the small floral image from Snuggles & Smooches was stamped with Blackberry Bliss three times in the lower right corner.
- The line image from Gorgeous Grunge was stamped with Rose Red ink along the bottom and right side.
- The splatter image form Gorgeous Grunge was randomly stamped with Blushing Bride ink in the background.
- It’s All About You from Hooray It’s Your Day was stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink.
- The Whisper White layer was adhered to the Blackberry Bliss layer, then offset on the front in the lower right corner.
- The small flower in Itty Bitty Accents was punched from Rose Red three times and adhered in the background. Rhinestones were placed in the middle.
OK…that’s it! I loved how it turned out…and it was pretty quick to pull together!