Not really sure if this actually came out like it was pictured in my head. I actually wanted it to look like a framed picture on a wall. What do you think? Did I succeed? lol! Oh well, I like it anyway! And I LOVE the Hardwood stamp! I can’t believe I waited SO long to get it! Thankfully it is in the new catalog, too! WOOHOO!
I originally thought this might be one of the Mother’s Day cards that I need…I may end up switching out the greeting. But for now, it is what it is! Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Blushing Bride (I haven’t used that in AGES!), folded in half.
- I stamped the Hardwood stamp with Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Before I placed the Hardwood layer, I pierced the hole for the Vintage Brad and wrapped the White Bakers Twine around it.
- I stamped the So Very Grateful image with Black Stazon on Whisper White and cut it with the Oval Framelits.
- Then I cut the next larger oval from Pistachio Pudding and used the Piercing Tool around the edge. I placed both on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I stamped Thank You with Black Stazon on Blushing Bride and punched with the Large Oval Punch.
- Finally, I added Pearls in the center of the flowers.
Hope you like it!