My daughter in law is due with our second grandchild (a girl this time!) in a couple months. Last weekend was the first baby shower for her and THIS weekend she will have another baby shower at our house!. I’ll be showing off some of the decorations I’m doing for her after the shower.
But, this is the card that I made for the shower last weekend using Stampin’ Up!’s Something for Baby stamp set!
I’m so glad that I had some of the Strawberry Slush Ruffled trim left so I could make the ruffled “tutu” for the onesie outfit! Here are the details:
- The card is actually a 4 x 8 piece of Whisper White folded in half. I layered it on the Scallop Square Framelit of Pink Pirouette cardstock.
- I added two patterns of DSP from Confetti Celebration, 1 1/2 x 4 and 2 1/2 x 4, to the front and cut the 1/8″ Smoky Slate Taffeta Ribbon to hide the seam.
- The Onesie from Something for Baby was cut with the Framelits from Soft Subtles Pattern Paper and I added two rows of Strawberry Slush Ruffled Ribbon (retired). I stamped the flower in Strawberry Slush ink and added it to the top with a Rhinestone Jewel. Then adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the front.
- The hanger was cut with the Framelits from Smoky Slate cardstock.
- Finally, For You from Itty Bitty Banners was stamped with Smoky Slate on Whisper White and cut out, then added to the front.
Isn’t it a SWEET card? I think so and I know Allie liked it!
We are getting ready to start out NEW Holiday Card “Create”tions Edition later this month! We will be showing card sets featuring stamps and products in the new Holiday Mini! We will have one week of Fall/Halloween cards and TWO full weeks of Christmas/Winter cards! Sign up today over on Create with Connie and Mary…only $19.95 US for over 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas using 18 different stamp sets!