Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Although not officially a St. Patrick’s Day card, it does have the color green in it! I’ve been wanting to cut the little onesie in the Something for Baby stamp set and turn it into a T-shirt! I decided to use the colors from our current Create with Connie and Mary color challenge (Wild Wasabi, Basic Black and Sahara Sand) to make this card! I also did the same technique with the Back to Black Designer Paper and Wild Wasabi Marker (hey…it was on my desk already!)
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Wild Wasabi, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand, the stars image from Be the Star stamp set was stamped with Sahara Sand in the upper right and lower left corners.
- A 3 1/4 x 4 piece of Back to Black Designer Paper was colored randomly with Wild Wasabi Marker and placed across the front.
- A 2-1/2 circle was punched from Basic Black and placed on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The onesie from Something for Baby was stamped with Wild Wasabi and cut out, then the bottom cut off to make the T-shirt. Rock Star from Be the Star stamp set was stamped with Tuxedo Black ink on top, then placed on the Basic Black circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The smallest star in the Star Framelits was cut from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and added to the front with another Stampin’ Dimensional.
Isn’t that fun? I think it is a great teen or pre-teen card!
Did you see our new look? We are getting ready to start our Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions Celebrations later this month! We will be doing three weeks of NOTHING but CARDS! Every day (Sun-Fri) we will feature stamp sets in the Annual, Occasions and Online Catalogs and make four different cards using it! On Saturday, we’ll continue our weekly Blog Hop for everyone to enjoy! Join now so you don’t miss anything…plus you can refer back to the projects 24/7 for up to a year! For only $19.95 US, you’ll get over 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas not shown ANYWHERE else! Stop by Create with Connie and Mary today and sign up!