Oh, I haven’t used this set, Stippled Blossoms in a while! I was looking at sets that were remaining in the catalog…and pulled this one out to use! This came together pretty easily, mainly because the base was already one. I just had to do the two-step stamping of the flowers and leaves, then cut them out! Love it when I can use up my “starts” pile!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Pear Pizzazz, fold in half.
- I cut a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Eggplant Elegance for the next layer.
- At the bottom of the 3 3/4 x 5 Whisper White, I added a 2 x 5 piece of Watercolor Wonder Designer Paper.
- Around the layers, I tied a piece of Pear Pizzazz Taffeta Ribbon.
- The greeting is from Yippee Skippe and stamped in Elegant Eggplant in the right corner.
- I stamped the roses from Stippled Blossoms with Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant and the leaves with stamped-off and full-strength Pear Pizzazz. I cut them out and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE those purple roses! Wish I had some like them in my garden! Have a wonderful day!