My card is GOOD timing…why? Because the Sunburst Thinlet is on SALE this week for the Weekly Special! And, just so you know, these weekly specials will be going away because Stampin’ Up! has caught up with the surplus of inventory…so we’ll go back to specials just once in a while!
But, I used the Sunburst Thinlet in my Stamp Club last week and made a few extra samples for my Club members to see that it could be used for other than a sunburst! Here’s the first extra sample I made:
Here are the details:
- Cut FIVE Sunbursts with the Sunburst Thinlet from Whisper White, Pacific Point, Cucumber Crush, Daffodil Delight and Real Red cardstocks.
- Using the Whisper White one as the base, cut one ray from the first color and adhere to the Whisper White in the same spot. Cut the one next to it from the second color and adhere, the one next to that one from the third color, and one next from the fourth color, start over again at the first color and repeat twice. You’ll end up with three sets of each color going around the sunburst. (AND…you’ll have leftovers to make 3 more cards!)
- Use the polka dot line in Sunburst Sayings Stamp Set with Tuxedo Black Ink and stamp in the center of each ray. (Don’t worry about the center lines overlapping, you’ll cover it with circles anyway.)
- Adhere the rainbow Sunburst to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White and trim off the ends of the sunburst along the edge. Adhere to the 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White base (folded in half).
- Stamp Happy Birthday to You from Sunburst Sayings with Tuxedo Black Ink on scrap Cucumber Crush cardstock and punch with 1-1/4 Circle Punch. Layer on 1-3/8 Circle of Basic Black and a 1-1/2 Circle punched from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. Adhere to the center of the sunburst with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add silver Neutrals Sequins to the front of the card for a little sparkle!
I think this is a great card for a teenage or youth…but adults will love it, too! Remember…the Sunburst Thinlet is regularly $29, but on sale for $21.75 right now. And, the bundle with the Stamp Set and Die is already on sale: $39.75 for Clear Mount and $45.75 for Wood Mount!
You know what else is good timing? The Create with Connie and Mary APRIL MINI SESSION! We’ll be opening on April 11th…just in time to promote the end of the Occasions Catalog in your classes and clubs, or to make as gifts. You get THREE card sets and TWO 3-D projects for only $8.95 US! (Hint…the two 3D projects would be WONDERFUL for Mother’s Day gifts!) Here’s a sneak peek of the projects we are doing this month:
And the sets we are using:
Don’t miss out! Sign up today over on Create with Connie and Mary!