I love the Blooms & Wishes stamp set. It wasn’t one that I immediately had to have, but started seeing some beautiful cards done with it and it grew on me! This is a CAS one layer and base card that looks so much more than it is! Don’t you LOVE those type of cards?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White that is washed with Soft Sky Ink and an AquaPainter to give a soft blue color in the background.
- After dry, the large daisy flower was stamped with Daffodil Delight Ink with a Memento Black center and colored with Pumpkin Pie marker in the center. The smaller flowers were stamped with Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo Inks. Then the leaves with Old Olive Ink.
- For You from the Blooms & Wishes set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- Finally, a trio of Rhinestones in the background!
How is that for simple? OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team for SUO Challenges did this week with this theme! I’m sure they will have some great ideas!