I wanted a black and white card and used just the Stylish Stems Thinlits instead of stamping.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- Along the left is a 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of the Basic Black stripe pattern in the Neutrals Paper Pack.
- The greeting from Rose Wonder stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The stem and leaves were cut from Basic Black and adhered to the front.
- The outline of the flower head was cut from Whisper White, while the detail from Basic Black cardstock and adhered together. Then adhered to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals above the stem.
Pretty simple, but I love the contrast an think it would be very appropriate to send to someone who needs a little comfort. OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team for SUO Challenges did this week with this theme! I’m sure they will have some great ideas!