Wow! Stampin’ Up! Only Challenges is celebrating 100 challenges this week! WOOHOO!!! So, we are taking a “blast to the past” and using ANY of the 99 challenges we’ve done so far! You can check out the entire list over on SUO Challenges! Then grab your stamps and play along…there HAS to be a favorite of yours on there!!!
I used SUO Challenge #65 “Going Green” for my challenge! I thought my favorite stamp set right now, Beautiful Bunch, would look awesome done up in greens! I combined it with the Park Lane Designer Paper!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Mossy Meadow cardstock, folded in half.
- I cut a 3 x 4 3/4 piece of the Park Lane Designer Paper and rounded the corners on the right side.
- On the 1 1/2 x 4 piece of Basic Black, I stamped Hello from Four You Stamp Set with White Craft Ink and corner rounded the right corners, too.
- I added a 1/2 x 4 piece of Gold Glimmer Paper under the Basic Black cardstock, and rounded the corner at the bottom.
- I stamped the Beautiful Bunch Flower twice with Mossy Meadow Ink on Pear Pizzazz and punched with the Fun Flower Punch. The center I stamped with Pear Pizzazz on Whisper White and punched with the 7/8 Scallop Circle Punch. All the layers are popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For some bling, I added a Pearl in the center and two pearls on each side.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team and their chosen “blast from the past” challenges this time over on SUO Challenges!