We have a fun challenge for you over on SUO Challenges! Our theme is New Stampin’ Up! Toys! Well, with the new catalog, I’m sure we all have SOMETHING new that you could use to do the challenge, don’t you?
This is a card my Technique Class did last week! I love that I can make the background any color I want with this technique! I used the fabulous new Star Framelits…I’m SO happy we have stars back in our catalog! Also new is the Big News stamp set…nice LARGE greetings in this set, and this is one of my favorites in the set. AND, the small Star Punch and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper is also featured on here. Don’t forget the NEW Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine, too!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Bermuda Bay folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- On the abstract layer, I used Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay Markers to make the fun background, then stamped the greeting with Tuxedo Black Memento Pad.
- I wrapped the Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine around three times and secured in the back.
- I cut the stars with the Star Framelit. And I punched the small star from the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, then layered them altogether on the front.
So fun! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team creations over on SUO Challenges, then grab your NEW Stampin’ Up! TOYS and play along!