When I first saw our theme for this week’s Stampin’ Up! Only Challenge, I thought…uh oh…I don’t have any project life supplies (yet!). Well, I do have the Holiday Cheer stamp set, but knew this would be after Christmas when it posts. So…I was really excited to see one of the Sale-A-Bration items is a Mini Project Life Kit! There are some really fun images in it…I used one of the large project cards to make a card! Do you see it?
Yes! I cut out the floral wreath printed on the card with my Circle Framelit, added the Banner Blessings stamp set greeting in the center! Awesome! I can’t wait to convert some of the other Project Life cards into regular cards, too!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Whisper White, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of another Project Life card with polka dots on top.
- I cut a 1 1/4 x 5 1/4 piece of Pool Party cardstock and added it along the left side, on top of that is a 1/4 x 5 1/4 strip of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.
- I stamped the Banner Blessings greeting in the center with Lost Lagoon Ink, then cut the card with my Circle Framelit and popped it up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I punched a 7/8″ Scallop Circle from Pool Party and added it to the front along with a Daffodil Delight button tied with White Bakers Twine.
Pretty cool that the Project Life cards aren’t just for scrapbooking! LOVE it! Make sure to check out what the rest of the SUO Design Team did this week on SUO Challenges!