Time for another SUO Challenge! The theme this time is Fun Folds. I decided to do a twisted easel card for my Fun Fold. It does fold flat with the greeting on the front to fit in a standard envelope.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 Coastal Cabana, folded in half. Then with the fold on the left, scored diagonally from lower left to upper right.
- Along the flat bottom is a 2″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Best Year Ever DSP with a trim of Scallop Border Punch of Calypso Coral cardstock.
- The Crushed Curry Best Year Ever Accessory Ribbon is wrapped around and tied with a knot.
- The chick was inked with Crushed Curry and then the feet colored with Soft Suede Marker and stamped on Whisper White The beak is colored with Calypso Coral.
- The eyes are small pearls colored with the Crumb Cake Blendabilities Markers.
- The chick was cut with the Circle Framelit and layered on Soft Suede larger framelit.
- On the top triangle the 4×4 piece of Best Year Ever DSP was cut in half diagonally and adhered to the base.
- The greeting from For Peep’s Sake was stamped with White Craft Ink on Basic Black, then cut with the Label Framelit and layered on a larger framelit of Calypso Coral cardstock.
- I added some White Chalk dots and rhinestones along the edges.
Make sure to go check out the rest of the Design Team over on SUO Challenges to see what fun folds they came up with!