This week on SUO Challenges, our theme is featuring Designer Paper on our projects! I love the prints and colors in the Farmers Market Designer Paper, so I pulled out that package to use on this challenge! I also used the greeting from Oh My Goodies to go along with it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Hello Honey, folded in half.
- The next “unseen” layer is 4 x 5-1/4 Very Vanilla. At the bottom is a 2 x 4 piece of the pear print in Farmers Market DSP, and at the top is a 3-1/4 x 4 piece of the green plaid print.
- A length of Basic Black Satin Ribbon hides the seam and adheres in the back. Then the layer was adhered on the front.
- The Thanks greeting from Oh My Goodies was stamped with Black Stazon on Hello Honey and cut with the Deco Labels Frametlits. It was stamped again on Old Olive and just the center Thanks banner cut out and adhered over the Hello Honey one. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- One of the pears in the DSP was cut out and adhered next to the greeting…another way to feature that DSP!
Isn’t it FUN…I love how it turned out! OK…now go check out the rest of the SUO Design Team at SUO Challenges to see what they came up with for this challenge!