We have a fun challenge this time over on SUO Challenges...use butterflies on your project! With all the butterflies that Stampin’ Up! has in the catalog, it shouldn’t be TOO hard to come up with something and join us! I actually made two cards…I’ll show you the other one later! I really like how this one turned out using Watercolor Wings!
Here are the details to recreate it yourself!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Calypso Coral, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand, I added a 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Timeless Elegance DSP along the bottom.
- I used Black Satin Striped ribbon to hide the seam.
- The flourish from Flowering Flourishes was stamped with Sahara Sand ink. Then the triple dots from Watercolor Wings were stamped randomly with Tuxedo Black Ink.
- The small butterfly was stamped with Blushing Bride on Whisper White and cut with the Bold Butterfly framelit. The filigree top was cut from Calypso Coral.
- An Itty Bitty flower stamp was punched from Basic Black and added to the body, then a White Perfect Accent was added on top. The butterfly was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Just for You from Watercolor Wings was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on the front.
I love this turned out…that lace DSP is just SOOO elegant looking! OK, make sure to check out the rest of the SUO Challenges Design Team and see what they did this week!