It’s time for another Stampin’ Up! Only Challenge…the theme is Get Well or Thinking of you! I pulled out my Vintage Leaves set again…perfect for this time of year! I made up some brightly colored leaves using inks and sponge daubers!
Here are the details to recreate this card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Old Olive cardstock, folded in half.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 Crumb Cake layer is embossed with Wonderland Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 3 strip of Whisper White was stamped with the Sorry You’re Sick greeting from Fabulous Four stamp set in Early Espresso Ink and adhered to the left side.
- The leaves were stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Whisper White, the sponged with Real Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Hello Honey inks using sponge daubers. They were placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Gold Metallic Button was tied with Linen Thread and added to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the SUO Challenge Design Team to see what they did with the Get Well/Thinking of You challenge!