Our theme this time over on SUO Challenges is Pocket Cards! I love doing these, especially for gift card holders! In fact, I needed one for a SU gift certificate someone purchased as a thank you, so I finished that up early!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 1-1/4 and 4-1/4, fold the short tab down and use the Project Life Corner Rounder on the top and flap edges.
- Emboss the back with the Woodgrain Folder.
- Seal the pocket with Tear & Tape Adhesive along the inside edges.
- Cut a 2-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of Into the Woods Designer Paper and place along the bottom, then seal the flap down with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Across the flap, use the Happy Hauntings Washi Tape.
- Punch a 2-1/2 Circle of Early Espresso and place on the front of the pocket with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the acorn base from Acorny Thank You on Whisper White with Crumb Cake Ink and the tops with Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist Inks, use the Acorn Builder Punch to punch them out and adhere on the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add Early Espresso Candy Dots to the acorns.
- Stamp Thankful from Acorny Thank You with Mossy Meadow Ink on Whisper White, then cut with Banner Framelits or hand-cut. Tuck under the acorns.
- Inside cut a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Thick Whisper White, round the top corners.
- Add 3/4 x 5 strip of Into the Woods Designer Paper.
- Stamp the Acorn with Crumb Cake Ink and the top with Hello Honey. Stamp the greeting with Tangelo Twist Ink.
- Tuck inside the pocket!
OK…check out what the rest of the Design Team did over on SUO Challenges with the pocket card theme! Then grab your stamps and play along!