The theme this time over on SUO Challenges is “Fall Fun”! I’ve been doing Christmas cards on my blog and for classes over the past few weeks, that it felt good to pull out a fall set again. I used Lighthearted Leaves. Actually, I do think this stamp set is great for so much more than just fall! The clean lines would be great for almost any occasion just by changing out the colors! I went with a more CAS look for fall with Cajun Craze (I think the first time I’ve used this color this fall!), Hello Honey and Crumb Cake!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cajun Craze.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake with a 1-1/4 x 4-1/2 strip of woodgrain Into The Woods DSP added to the right side. It was punched with the Triple Banner Punch at the bottom.
- The maple leaf in Lighthearted Leaves was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Whisper White, then colored with Cajun Craze, Hello Honey and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Write Markers and cut with the Leaflet Framelits. It was added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from the same set was stamped with Cajun Craze on Whisper White and cut with the Lots of Labels Framelits. It was adhered over the DSP and leaf slightly.
- Finally a Gold Metallic Button was tied with Linen Thread and then added with a Mini Glue Dot to the front.
Like I said…very CAS design, but I loved coloring the leaf! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team creations over on SUO Challenges, then play along with our Fall Fun theme!