Time for another SUO Challenge, and this time the theme is Kids Holiday Cards or Gifts! What a FUN theme…especially since I have two small grand-children now! I’m sure they both would love to get this Rudolph card, with the shiny nose!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The head is cut with the 4th from smallest Oval Framelit from Soft Suede cardstock. The muzzle is the 2nd from smallest Oval Framelit cut from Soft Suede cardstock. Both are placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The nose is the 1-3/8″ Circle Punch from Red Glimmer Paper and added with another Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The eyes are the Large Oval Punch from Whisper White and the 3/4″ Circle Punch from Basic Black. A White Gel Pen highlights the eyes. The Black circles were popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The ears are the next to smallest leaf in the Leaflet Framelits from Soft Suede cardstock.
- The antlers are the oak leaf from Chocolate Chip cardstock.
- Ho Ho Ho from Oh What Fun stamp set was stamped with Real Red Ink between the antlers.
That’s it! Super, super cute, I think! OK…check out what the rest of the Design Team made for the Kids Christmas Cards over on SUO Challenges!