It’s time for the SUO Challenge and the theme is Valentine projects! I decided to go with a masculine color scheme for my Valentine…I may give it to my husband this year! I used the Going Global suite of products…the stamp set, the World Traveler Folder and punched hearts from the Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mossy Meadow folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla is embossed with the World Traveler Embossing Folder.
- Across the bottom is a 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Gold Metallic Paper.
- Hearts were punched with the Sweetheart Punch from the Going Global Designer Paper Stack and adhered across the front.
- The Going Global Stamp set heart image was stamped with Tuxedo Black on Hello Honey and punched with the Sweetheart Punch, too. On the back, several loops of Gold Metallic Thread was adhered, then the heart popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on front. Love that little bit of glitter the thread provides!
Clean and simple design that makes a great masculine card, I think! Make sure to check out what the rest of the SUO Challenge Design Team did this week…the are fabulous ideas!