I LOVE that we are getting some new items with Sale-A-Bration, but sad that a few of them went away, too! Here’s one of the new ones available TODAY…I splurged and got it early with my hostess credits. The theme this time on SUO Challenges is showing off SAB products…so the timing was perfect!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red, folded in half.
- A layer of 4 x 5-1/4 Basic Black is layered on top.
- On the 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Whisper White, the “grass” was stamped with the Kinda Eclectic image twice across the bottom with Wild Wasabi Ink, then sponged to fill it in a little.
- The sun from Kinda Eclectic was stamped with Daffodil Delight in the upper right corner.
- The background was lightly sponged with Soft Sky and a sponge dauber.
- The bicycle from Pedal Pushers stamp set was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink,, then colored with Real Red, Smoky Slate. The basket and food were also stamped with Tuxedo Black, then colored with Crumb Cake, Real Red and Perfect Plum Markers.
- I’m Here for You from Pedal Pushers stamp set was stamped with Tuxedo Black, then punched with the Tree Builder Punch to make the cloud, the added to the front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
OK, that’s it…isn’t that a fun, new Sale-A-Bration set? And you can get if FREE just by ordering $50 or more thru March 31st! Yeah! OK…check out the rest of the SUO Challenge Team to see what they did showing off SAB products!