Welcome back to the next SUO Challenge featuring Easter projects! I couldn’t wait to break out my Friends & Flowers stamp set again and use the cute little bunny head and ears for my card. I also wished I had a current stamp that said something about “peeps”…but then made up my own with the Layered Letters Alphabet Set!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pink Pirouette cardstock folded in half.
- On top of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, Peeps was stamped with the Layered Letters Alphabet set and Rose Red Ink.
- Happy Easter was added above it from the Easter Lamb stamp with Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Along the bottom is a 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of English Garden Designer Paper
- A piece of 1/8″ Silver Ribbon was placed across the scene.
- The bunny head and ears were stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on Pink Pirouette cardstock and punched with the 1-3/8″ Circle Punch and Festive Flower Builder Punch. The body of the Peeps is a 1-3/4 Circle punched from Pink Pirouette cardstock.
- Some clear Wink of Stella highlights the inside of the ears and the cheeks!
OK…go ahead and check out the rest of the SUO Challenge Design Team to see what they did this time with the Easter Challenge!