I have babies on the mind with BOTH my daughter-in-laws expecting in September! Going to be FUN around here! So, I made up a baby card for the “Cute Critters” theme this week over on SUO Challenges!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pacific Point, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party.
- The Circle Framelit was cut from Schoolhouse Designer Paper, then placed on the front.
- Some Pacific Point 3/8 Stitched Satin Ribbon covers the bottom of the half circle and is adhered in the back.
- The “wishing” greeting from Made with Love is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink under the ribbon and so Cute was stamped on Tangelo Twist cardstock, then punched with the Petite Petal Punch.
- The sweet kitten from Made with Love was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Whisper White, then cut with the Circle Framelit. She was colored with Smoky Slate and Daffodil Delight Markers.
- Some Silver Thread was wound into a circle, then adhered behind the image and adhered to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The flower was added next.
- Finally, the little star in Made with Love was stamped in an arc around the circle and colored with the Clear Wink of Stella brush for a little glimmer!
OK…made sure to check out the rest of the SUO Challenge Design Team to see what they did with this sketch!