On SUO Challenges, we have a different theme for you this week…one using Primary Colors…red, blue and yellow! Could be any shade, but I picked the brightest ones for my floral card! I also had to use some green for the leaves…the flowers just looked naked without them! lol!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, folded in half.
- Across the front are 3/4 x 5-1/2 strips of Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point Polka Dot patterns from the Brights Designer Paper Stack.
- You are Loved is stamped with Memento Black above the stripe lines.
- A swirl was cut from the Swirly Bird Framelits from Whisper White cardstock and added to the front.
- The trio of flowers was stamped with Memento Black On Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point Cardstock, then punched with the Blossom Bunch Punch and added to the swirl with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The leaves were stamped with Memento Black on Wild Wasabi cardstock and handcut, then tucked under the flowers.
I love the primary colors on this card! I need to remember that color combination for future! Now…make sure to check out the rest of the SUO Challenge Design Team cards at the SUO Challenges website!