Here’s my card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Berry Burst cardstock, a 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Fresh Florals DSP was adhered along the bottom.
- On the 3 x 4 piece of Whisper White, the tree limb from Colorful Seasons was stamped in Early Espresso Ink and the flowers in Berry Burst Ink.
- The greeting from Colorful Seasons was stamped with Early Espresso Ink towards the left side.
- The chair was cut with the Thinlet from Early Espresso cardstock and added to the front.
- The drink was stamped with Berry Burst next to the chair.
That’s it!!! SUPER simple, but yet love the look! What can you do with the Out in the Garden theme? We love to see! And don’t forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team for SUO Challenges did this week with this theme! I’m sure they will have some great ideas!