- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is place on top and embossed with the Layered Leaves Dynamic embossing folder.
- Two 1/4 x 5-1/4 strips of Tranquil Tide cardstock and two 1/4 x 4 strips of Soft Suede cardstock are placed across the front in a grid.
- The large Layering Oval was cut from a piece of Polished Stone Glossy cardstock that I had made previously and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The dragonfly from Dragonfly Dreams was stamped with Soft Suede Ink (detailed image) and the inside of the wings with stamped-off Tranquil Tide ink on Whisper White cardstock. It was cut with the Dragonfly framelit and added to the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thanks greeting from Dragonfly Dreams was stamped with Tranquil Tide on Whisper White and closely cropped so just the Thanks was cut out. It was adhered under the dragonfly.
- You can’t see in the photo, but the wings were painted with Clear Wink of Stella.
I LOVE it! Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team for SUO Challenges did this week with this theme! I’m sure they will have some great ideas!