- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cajun Craze cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The front of the base card has been embossed with the Quilt Top Embossing Folder.
- On the 1-1/4 x 4 strip of Whisper White, the greeting from Painted Harvest was stamped in Chocolate Chip Ink.
- The outline Pumpkin was cut twice…once with Pumpkin Pie cardstock and once with Cajun Craze cardstock. The inside of the Pumpkin Pie outline was filled with the Cajun Craze slivers, then adhered on the front of the card.
- The leaves were stamped with Pumpkin Pie and Tangerine Tango Ink, Lemon Lime Twist and Garden Green Ink, Cajun Craze and Chocolate Chip Ink and Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry Ink. They were punched with the Leaf Punch and arranged around the pumpkin.
- The stem was colored with Garden Green Marker.
- A double loop of Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the pumpkin with a Mini Glue Dot.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team for SUO Challenges did this week with this theme! I’m sure they will have some great ideas!