- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Very Vanilla was embossed with the Layered Leaves embossing folder.
- Across the front is a 3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Painted Autumn Designer Paper.
- The leaves in Painted Harvest stamp set were stamped with Garden Green on Old Olive cardstock, then punched with the Leaf punch.
- The greeting was stamped with Chocolate Chip Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and punched with the Pretty Label Punch. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the leaves tucked around it.
- Two acorns were stamped with Soft Suede bottoms and Chocolate Chip tops on Crumb Cake cardstock, then hand-cut and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team for SUO Challenges did this week with this theme! I’m sure they will have some great ideas!