I used the basic layout of the Picnic With You card on page 6 of the Occasions Catalog…and changed it by using my Flying Home stamp set! I was so happy to make my little birdies look like Robins! Can’t wait to see them this spring!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Tutti-Fruitt Designer Paper is cut 3-3/4 x 5 and added to the front.
- A 1 x 5 strip of Bermuda Bay was placed across the front and stamped with the greeting from Hedgehugs in Memento Black Ink.
- The Flying Home next was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Old Olive, Bronze, Crumb Cake and Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the large Stitched Shapes circle and added to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the tree limb with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A few Iridescent Sequins were sprinkled on the background for some bling.
Make sure to check out the rest of the SUOC Designers to see what they have done with theme.
Thanks for stopping by!