This week on SUO Challenges, we have a color combination of using Pinks and Purples. Can can be either or both combined! I went with the combination of both on my card! I've seen several different versions of these fringe scissor cards online, and I also did a different one for our Club last month! I love how the cardstock looks ruffled. So, here's my pink and purple combination.
Here are some details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Whisper White folded in half.
- I used Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush, Rose Red and Rich Razzleberry for the layers and fringed the bottoms with the Fringe Scissors about 1" from the bottom. They are adhered together and then placed on the front of the base.
- I added a piece of the Strawberry Slush Ruffled Ribbon to hide the seam at the top.
- I stamped the You're Lovely image from the Sale-A-Bration set in Rich Razzleberry ink, then cut out with the Deco Label Framelit. I also cut a solid Rich Razzleberry one to adhere behind the stamped image. Both are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I colored the flowers in the image with Pink Pirouette and Pear Pizzazz markers.
- Finally, I added two Rose Red Candy Dots above the ribbon on the left side.
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team did over on Stampin' up! Only Challenge blog with the pinks and purples challenge, then play along!