This time over on SUO Challenges our theme is Easter! Since I totally LOVE the Blessed Easter stamp set, I wanted to use it one more time (at least) before Easter gets here!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Strawberry Slush cardstock.
- I added a 1 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Watercolor Wonder Designer Paper in the green chevron pattern along the left side.
- On top of that I cut a 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 piece of Whisper White and corner rounded two of the corners.
- I stamped the Blessed Easter image with Black Stazon ink on the Whisper White, then watercolored with my AquaPainter and Strawberry Slush and Gumball Green Markers.
- I used the Oval templates and piercing tool to make a pierced oval around the image.
- Next I added a little of the Strawberry Slush Ruffled Ribbon along the left edge.
- Finally, I thought a punched Bermuda Bay Bitty Butterfly with some rhinestones would be a pretty touch! I love how the color POPS against the Strawberry Slush color!
Simple elegance, I think! Make sure to check out the rest of the SUO Challenge team and see what they've done with the Easter theme!