Stampin’ Up! has such great designer paper that sometimes it is wonderful to just use it for the main focus of the card! I love this pretty floral pattern with silver accents in the Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Paper package and combined it with a couple hearts cut from the Lots to Love Box Framelits.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Sweet Soiree DSP.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Calypso Coral cardstock is placed across the front and the Silver Trimmed Ribbon wrapped across it and adhered in the back.
- The large heart from the Lots to Love Box Framelits was cut from Whisper White and one of the small hearts from Silver Metallic cardstock.
- The large heart was stamped with the Love You greeting in Oh Happy Day stamp set in Calypso Coral Ink.
- Both hearts were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This photograph is so hard to capture all the silver accents, but it so pretty and SO easy!
Today is the last day to order the Create with Connie and Mary Sure Do Love You Collection that includes the Make & Takes! (PDF will still be available for a little while longer.) Don’t miss out! You get three cards (one is a fun fold) and cute 3D item with full step-by-step photo instructions! Check out more details over on Create with Connie and Mary!
AND…Picture Perfect Birthday Collection is coming January 15th!!!