Carter is visiting his other grandma and grandpa for the Christmas holidays and they have had a TON of snow up in Wisconsin! Here is his first sled ride!
I made up a little gift to put in my Stamp Club orders this month. Not much, but thought they turned out cute using the Envelope Punch Board to hold the little Hershey treat! The Season of Style Designer Paper is SO festive…I love the colors this year!
And here is a closeup:
As you can see, I added a little sparkle with the tree punch from the Merry Minis Trio (available on the carryover list) and Red Glimmer Paper. I punched he fun Holly Jolly Christmas greeting in Tags 4 You with Old Olive ink and the Artisan Label Punch. The Hershey bars were wrapped in a coordinating print from Season of Style DSP, too!
Not sure if I'll get to post anything tomorrow, but I hope you have a WONDERFUL…
Create with Connie and Mary is getting ready to launch our Valentine Special MINI Collection immediately after Christmas on December 26th! That is so we give our demo subscribers plenty of time to set up their classes! Sign up TODAY at Create with Connie and Mary so you don't miss out!
This MINI collection will be slightly different…only FOUR projects…and only $5.95 US!!!
- A mini session featuring the Whole Lot of Love Valentine suite of stamps and accessories!
- FOUR step-by-step pictorial project tutorials…two card set tutorials and two 3D projects!
- NEW! Kits of supplies for each project will be available to purchase!
- Featuring the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack on all our projects!
- ONE tutorial revealed EACH day on Dec 26, 27, 28 and 29.
- Exclusive to subscribers, these projects will not be shown ANYWHERE else!
- Demos & Customers welcome!
Join today over on Create with Connie and Mary!