I tucked these little Tea Together Favors in with the Tea Together Collection kits I mailed out as a little treat! Inside is a Cinnamon Tea Bag that perfectly matched the colors of my Petal Pink cardstock! Hope the recipients enjoyed them!
- The base of the favor is 2 x 9-1/2 Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/2 and 5, then punched with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch on each end. Ty
- A 1-3/4 x 3 piece of the Vellum printed DSP in Floral Romance Designer Paper was added to the front with a couple glue dots.
- The Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon was fed thru the holes and tied with the Silver & Petal Pink Baker’s Twine.
- The teacup from Tea Together stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Petal Pink cardstock and cut with the Tea Time Framelits, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower from Tea Together stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Light Lovely Lipstick and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Tea Time Framelits and added to the teacup with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A colored pearl was added to the center of the flower.
Hope you are inspired!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM