I tucked these little Tea Together Favors in with the Tea Together Collection kits I mailed out as a little treat! Inside is a Cinnamon Tea Bag that perfectly matched the colors of my Petal Pink cardstock! Hope the recipients enjoyed them!
- The base of the favor is 2 x 9-1/2 Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/2 and 5, then punched with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch on each end. Ty
- A 1-3/4 x 3 piece of the Vellum printed DSP in Floral Romance Designer Paper was added to the front with a couple glue dots.
- The Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon was fed thru the holes and tied with the Silver & Petal Pink Baker’s Twine.
- The teacup from Tea Together stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Petal Pink cardstock and cut with the Tea Time Framelits, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower from Tea Together stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Light Lovely Lipstick and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Tea Time Framelits and added to the teacup with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A colored pearl was added to the center of the flower.
Hope you are inspired!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR