I tucked these little Tea Together Favors in with the Tea Together Collection kits I mailed out as a little treat! Inside is a Cinnamon Tea Bag that perfectly matched the colors of my Petal Pink cardstock! Hope the recipients enjoyed them!
- The base of the favor is 2 x 9-1/2 Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/2 and 5, then punched with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch on each end. Ty
- A 1-3/4 x 3 piece of the Vellum printed DSP in Floral Romance Designer Paper was added to the front with a couple glue dots.
- The Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon was fed thru the holes and tied with the Silver & Petal Pink Baker’s Twine.
- The teacup from Tea Together stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Petal Pink cardstock and cut with the Tea Time Framelits, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower from Tea Together stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Light Lovely Lipstick and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Tea Time Framelits and added to the teacup with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A colored pearl was added to the center of the flower.
Hope you are inspired!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF