I tucked these little Tea Together Favors in with the Tea Together Collection kits I mailed out as a little treat! Inside is a Cinnamon Tea Bag that perfectly matched the colors of my Petal Pink cardstock! Hope the recipients enjoyed them!
- The base of the favor is 2 x 9-1/2 Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/2 and 5, then punched with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch on each end. Ty
- A 1-3/4 x 3 piece of the Vellum printed DSP in Floral Romance Designer Paper was added to the front with a couple glue dots.
- The Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon was fed thru the holes and tied with the Silver & Petal Pink Baker’s Twine.
- The teacup from Tea Together stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Petal Pink cardstock and cut with the Tea Time Framelits, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower from Tea Together stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Light Lovely Lipstick and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Tea Time Framelits and added to the teacup with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A colored pearl was added to the center of the flower.
Hope you are inspired!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!