I tucked these little Tea Together Favors in with the Tea Together Collection kits I mailed out as a little treat! Inside is a Cinnamon Tea Bag that perfectly matched the colors of my Petal Pink cardstock! Hope the recipients enjoyed them!
- The base of the favor is 2 x 9-1/2 Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/2 and 5, then punched with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch on each end. Ty
- A 1-3/4 x 3 piece of the Vellum printed DSP in Floral Romance Designer Paper was added to the front with a couple glue dots.
- The Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon was fed thru the holes and tied with the Silver & Petal Pink Baker’s Twine.
- The teacup from Tea Together stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Petal Pink cardstock and cut with the Tea Time Framelits, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower from Tea Together stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Light Lovely Lipstick and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Tea Time Framelits and added to the teacup with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A colored pearl was added to the center of the flower.
Hope you are inspired!
Is there anyone who doesn't like furry friends? We've combined Nine Lives and Happy Tails Stamp Sets to bring you our Pawprints Collection of tutorials! We've also used the Regals 6x6 Designer Paper Stack for a bright and cheerful look. You get SIX card tutorials using these two stamp sets for only $10 US! HINT: If you only have one of the sets, you can use the images interchangeably! See the details here!