I love the swap cards I received from my Control Freak Swapper pals! Each batch is always full of great ideas from these talented gals! Here’s the card that I did for the Control Freaks Fall Swap.
I really had a lot of fun playing with the Tee-Hee-Hee stamp set for this swap! I went back and forth with Designer Papers, but decided I like the plain Wild Wasabi and Black Checkerboard look, embossed with Delicate Dots Folder. Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Whisper White, folded in half.
- On top I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Basic Black.
- I cut 2 x 5 1/4 strips of Wild Wasabi, then cut them to 3 and 2 1/4 pieces. I placed them on the Basic Black in opposite corners to get the checkerboard look.
- I cut a 2 x 3 1/2 piece of Whisper White and punched the top with the Angled Tag Punch.
- I stamped the cauldron from Tee-Hee-Hee with Tuxedo Black Ink along the bottom. I used Dotty Angles and masked off the smaller portion that was above the cauldron and inked it with Wild Wasabi ink for the bubbles.
- I punched 1/4″ circles from Silver Glimmer Paper and added them in the bubbles, and also trimmed a 1/4″ strip to go under the bottom of the tag. Then I added the Black Chevron ribbon tied with Old Olive Bakers Twine to the top of the tag. The tag was placed with Stampin’ Dimensionals on top of the checkerboard background.
- Finally, I stamped Brew Up a Little Fun with Tuxedo Black on Wild Wasabi cardstock and punched with the 1″ Circle Punch and placed on the cauldron with Stampin’ Dimensional.
Fun, isn’t it??? I loved how it turned out!