It’s time for the Thailand Achievers’ Blog Hop! I cashed in my points this month to actually go, even though I earned it in June. Seems like it finally is real that I will be going to Thailand next year! Our theme this month for the Achievers Blog Hop is “Inspired by Nature”. Since the Achievers are from all over the world, I wanted to do something different than a fall card representing the midwest in the United States. And, while I’ve seen photos that Thailand is gorgeous, I haven’t been there yet! So instead I made a card based on scenery I did see in Italy over our Mediterranean Cruise Achievers trip this past summer! The scenery there was SO inspiring for sure!
Make sure you take the blog hop to see what nature-inspired things everyone else came up with! You are presently at my blog, Connie Babbert…at the bottom of this post, click on the name next in line to continue on around!
I pulled out a set, Tuscan Vineyard, that I hadn’t used yet and came up with the watercolor scene.
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Old Olive cardstock, the olive branch images was stamped randomly in the background with Old Olive ink.
- A 1″ strip of the checked pattern in Halloween Nights DSP was placed across the front.
- Two 1/4″ strips of Perfect Plum were adhered along the left side.
- The Tuscan Vineyard image was stamped with Black Stazon Ink on Whisper White and watercolored with a Blender Pen and Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum and Old Olive Ink Pads. It was cut with the Layering Oval Framelit and layered on a larger Scallop Layering Oval of Perfect Plum cardstock, the popped up on the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The vineyard seal was stamped with Perfect Plum on Whisper White, cut with the 1″ Circle Punch. Several loops of Silver Thread were adhered behind the circle, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals for a little bling.
- Finally, some of the Brights Enamel Dots were added to the front.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! I hope I’ve inspired you a little! Continue on around to see many more inspiring ideas from my fellow Achievers! Again, you are at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name next in line on the list below to continue!
Here’s a list of supplies I used. Click to order them!