Since I’ve heard that Stampin’ Up! is close to exhausting their supply of Thoughtful Branches bundles, I thought I’d show the last of the cards I had made using this set before it is officially gone. SO…if you have waited and waited and now HAVE to HAVE it…let me know and I’ll get it ordered for you! lol! It is a keeper in my book…I know I’ll hold onto mine!
Fall officially starts tomorrow. I noticed that the first trees have started to turn colors around here, too…even though our temps are still in the 80s! I used the baby wipe technique to make the multi-colors on my leaves for this card. The “pad” was nearing the end of its use, so the colors were mixed and blended really well…love how it turned out!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Chocolate Chip cardstock, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Warmth & Cheer Designer Paper was layered on a 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock then added to the left side.
- The tree trunk from Thoughtful Branches stamp set was stamped with Chocolate Chip Ink on a 1-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Whisper White, then the leaves inked on the Baby Wipe filled with Delightful Dijon, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive reinkers. It was overstamped a couple times for fullness. Also stamped the “grass” along the bottom.
- The Delightful Dijon ribbon was cut and swirled on the front of the base, tacking it in place with a couple Mini Glue Dots.
- The stamped panel was added to a 2 x 4 piece of Delightful Dijon and then adhered to the front diagonally with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the ribbon swirl.
- Thank You from the same stamp set was stamped with Chocolate Chip Ink in the bottom right corner.
- Two leaves were stamped in the baby wipe pad, cut with the Thinlets and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
That’s it! What do you think? My highlights on this card are the ribbon swirl and the baby wipe technique!