We're announcing another 2 of our Design Team members over on Create with Connie and Mary today…and they both have BLOG CANDY…free subscriptions to our Fall Collection! If you've already subscribed, we'll apply your win to our Holiday/Winter Collection coming up soon! We'll announce the winners on Sunday!
Here's another card using Truly Grateful! I'm loving this set!
Here are the details:
- The 4 1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake is folded in half to make base card.
- I ran the 4 x 5 1/4 Soft Sky cardstock is embossed with the new Stylish Stripes folder.
- The new Burlap Ribbon is laid down the center and cut with a flag end.
- I cut the Window Frame Framelit from Crumb Cake cardstock and pierced around the edges, then placed on the front of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I stamped the chevron background image in Truly Grateful with Crumb Cake ink on Very Vanilla and punched with the 2 1/2 circle. I adhered it on top with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The greeting "Thankful for…" was stamped with Chocolate Chip on a 1/2 strip of Very Vanilla and placed on top.
- The acorns were stamped with Chocolate Chip ink on Very Vanilla, then watercolored with an AquaPainter and Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Markers.
- I doubled a length of Linen Thread and tied a bow, then placed it on top of the acorns with a Mini Glue Dot.
Love these colors together! Make sure to stop over on Create with Connie and Mary to see the next two Design Team members and the special cards they have made, and read their introductions! And…while you are there, make sure to sign up for our FALL COLLECTION…Early Bird Pricing is ending SOON!
Time is quickly running out on taking advantage of the EARLY BIRD SPECIAL for our wonderful FALL COLLECTION featuring the NEW HOLIDAY and regular Stampin' Up! CATALOGS!!!! Only $19.95 US…a $5 savings off the regular $24.95 US price!
So…what's the FALL COLLECTION all about? 4 weeks of daily projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial that aren't shown ANYWHERE else! Card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps! Check out our FREE Preview Projects – August 18 – 24! Fall Collection runs August 25 through September 21…so you have plenty of time to plan classes or make the projects for yourself! You don't want to miss it!