I am so drawn to this set this year…I love how realistic the poinsettias are, I guess…and that it is a two step. I can choose whether or not to just use the outline, or color it with the solid image, too! This is the card I designed for my workshop in Canton, Ohio last week. If you want to be added to my distribution list for future classes, just email me!
Here are the details!
- Base card is 4 1/4 x 11 of Crumb Cake, folded in half.
- I ran the front thru the Big Shot with the Woodgrain Impressions Folder.
- Along the bottom, I added a 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 Stripe from Be of Good Cheer Designer Paper.
- I added 3/4 x 4 1/4 strip of Champagne Glimmer Paper at the top of the DSP, then added the rope trim from Tasteful Trim XL Die in Gumball Green to hide the seam.
- I cut the second from smallest Label Framelit from Very Vanilla and stamped the More Merry Messages greeting in Cherry Cobbler off center, then adhered to the front.
- I stamped the outline Poinsettia from Watercolor Winter in Black Stazon on Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green, then cut out the Cherry Cobbler poinsettia, and trimmed some of the Gumball Green petals for the leaves. It is popped up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Finally, I punched three small circles using the Cupcake Punch from Champagne Glimmer Paper for the centers of the Poinsettia!
I love how there is a touch of rustic and glamor on this one card!
Watercolor Winter is one of the stamp sets we are featured last week on Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions! It's not too late to join. Here are the details again.
- These cards are EXCLUSIVE to our subscription and won't be shown anywhere else.
- 3 week mini-edition that is only cards, October 28 – November 17
- Each designer will choose a holiday or winter set each week and make 3 different cards using that one set.
- Total of 45 unique card ideas from 15 different sets.
- Each card set includes a printable supply list with card measurements and photos.
- Perfect for your classes and stamp camps or to make for your own holiday cards!
AND…as a bonus on Saturdays, each designer will be sharing a little 3D favor that matches the holiday or winter set they chose that week. We will be sharing this favor on our personal blogs, too, but you can easily tie it into your class offering!
Check out the FREE previews on Create with Connie and Mary!