We've just come to the end of Week 1 over on Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014 and we've showed off some fantastic projects! It's not too late to join! On Saturdays, the design team shares their challenge card. It is the only day that both subscribers and non-subscribers see any with the Spring Collection! Find out more details about our Spring Collection 2014 over on Create with Connie and Mary and make sure to check out what the Design Team did with this sketch!
I love this FUN sketch today!
I know, I know…again with the Petite Petals! But…have YOU bought it yet? lol!
And here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Crushed Curry folded in half.
- I cut a strip of Basic Black cardstock and punched the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border. I added it behind the right side of the 3 1/4 x 5 1/4 piece of Kaleidoscope Designer Paper and adhered the entire thing along the left edge of the base card.
- I used a 1/2 x 3 1/4 piece of Bermuda Bay going across the card and cut a Starburst Framelit from Basic Black and placed on the front.
- Then I stamped the small flower from Petite Petals three times with Crushed Curry on Whisper White and punched them out. I also stamped one in Pear Pizzazz and cut it out for the leaves. I adhered them in a cluster on the Starburst Framelit.
- For the centers of the flowers, I punched some small circles of Crisp Cantaloupe with the Owl Punch, then added Gold Sequins in the center.
- I stamped Happy Birthday from Itty Bitty Banners in Bermuda Bay on Whisper White and cut it out, then placed on the front.
- I also added a little bit of the extra Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border in Basic Black as an accent under the greeting as the sketch showed.
It's not too late to join! We are JUST finishing WEEK 1 of our Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014 featuring the Occasions and Sale-a-bration brochures and have shown several fun projects so far! When you join, you'll be able to go back and see what we've done AND be one of the first to see the new projects. These are perfect for your classes and stamp camps, or to get EXCLUSIVE ideas on gifts, decorating and cards…you won't see these ideas posted ANYWHERE else! For less than $1 each step-by-step photo tutorial, you get over 18 projects and 24 card ideas at a price of only $29.95 US! Join us today over on Create with Connie and Mary!!!