We are just finishing up Week 2 on our Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015! We are doing four weeks of 3d projects for home decor and gift giving and several card sets! It’s not too late to join and you won’t miss anything…you can refer back to the projects 24/7 for up to a year! For only $29.95 US, you’ll get over 24 project ideas not shown ANYWHERE else! So, stop by Create with Connie and Mary and sign up!
I used Stampin’ Up!’s stamp set, Sheltering Tree, for my card this week since I used it on my project that subscribers saw this past Thursday! I must say that I loved it and have it on display in my home!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Sahara Sand, folded in half
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Blushing Bride cardstock.
- The Whisper White piece is cut on a diagonal and stamped with the Sheltering Tree in Soft Suede. The blossoms on the tree are Blushing Bride and Calypso Coral inks.
- The swing is Soft Suede Ink and the ground is Sahara Sand ink.
- A trio of In Color Sequins is added to the tree for a little bling.
- For a little extra, the Petite Petals Punch was punched from Best Year Ever Designer Paper and the center Itty Bitty Accents flower is Blushing Bride cardstock. In the center is another In Color Sequin.
- The greeting is stamped on the diagonal, too, in Soft Suede Ink.
I LOVE this stamp set and what pretty cards it makes!
OK…so now continue on around the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 Design Team blogs to see their cards and what sets they used this week on their projects! Next up is Mary Brown!