We are just finishing up our Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015! We did four weeks of 3d projects for home decor and gift giving and several card sets! It’s not too late to join and you won’t miss anything…you can refer back to the projects 24/7 for up to a year! For only $29.95 US, you’ll get over 24 project ideas not shown ANYWHERE else! So, stop by Create with Connie and Mary and sign up!
I did a really different “artistic” type project this week for our subscribers that was a lot of fun and EASY! I’ll definitely be making more! I used the stamp set, Petal Potpourri with the coordinating punch, Flower Medallion, on my project. So, here’s a coordinating card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana, folded in half.
- On a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, “You Made my Day” from the Sale-A-Bration set, Best Day Ever, was stamped with Coastal Cabana Ink in the lower right corner.
- Two triangles were stamped next to the greeting with Crushed Curry Ink.
- Best Year Ever Designer Paper was cut 2-3/4 x 3 and added to the Whisper White.
- The Petal Potpourri flower was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on a coordinating pattern in Best Year Ever DSP and punched with the Flower Medallion Punch, then popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front of the card.
- The center was stamped with Crushed Curry and punched with the 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, then adhered with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Finally, the Simply Pressed Clay was molded in the Buttons & Blossoms Mold, dried, and then colored with the Calypso Coral Marker and added to the center of the flower with Mini Glue Dots. I love the rubbery feel of the clay!
OK…so now continue on around the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 Design Team blogs to see their cards and what sets they used this week on their projects! Next up is Mary Brown!