See…I told you I’d be back with another Wiggle Worm card! This one is another one of my favorites (let’s be honest…they are ALL my favorites!), but this little worm is SO cute! I often call my grandkids, “wiggle worm”, because they can’t seem to sit still! This was one of my swap cards for the new Annual Catalog.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pretty Peacock.
- The 3 x 5 layer of Granny Apple Green is stamped with the speckle stamp in the upper left and lower right corners with Garden Green ink.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Dinoroar Designer Paper was added towards the left side.
- A 1/4 x 5 strip of Garden Green was placed over top with two Rhinestone jewels at the top and bottom.
- A Layering Circle was cut from Whisper White cardstock and the grass was stamped with Garden Green, the ground watercolored with Crumb Cake Ink and the speckle stamp with Crumb Cake Ink.
- Wiggle Worm greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink and the cloud with Pool Party.
- The worm was stamped on scrap Whisper White and colored with the Granny Apple Green and Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Wiggly Bugs Die and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Whisper White circle was added to a Scallop Layering Circle cut from Pretty Peacock and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
SOOOO fun, isn’t it??? I really love this card! OK, stay tuned for another Wiggle Worm card later this week!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR