See…I told you I’d be back with another Wiggle Worm card! This one is another one of my favorites (let’s be honest…they are ALL my favorites!), but this little worm is SO cute! I often call my grandkids, “wiggle worm”, because they can’t seem to sit still! This was one of my swap cards for the new Annual Catalog.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pretty Peacock.
- The 3 x 5 layer of Granny Apple Green is stamped with the speckle stamp in the upper left and lower right corners with Garden Green ink.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Dinoroar Designer Paper was added towards the left side.
- A 1/4 x 5 strip of Garden Green was placed over top with two Rhinestone jewels at the top and bottom.
- A Layering Circle was cut from Whisper White cardstock and the grass was stamped with Garden Green, the ground watercolored with Crumb Cake Ink and the speckle stamp with Crumb Cake Ink.
- Wiggle Worm greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink and the cloud with Pool Party.
- The worm was stamped on scrap Whisper White and colored with the Granny Apple Green and Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Wiggly Bugs Die and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Whisper White circle was added to a Scallop Layering Circle cut from Pretty Peacock and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
SOOOO fun, isn’t it??? I really love this card! OK, stay tuned for another Wiggle Worm card later this week!
Our SIX WEEKS of Christmas tutorials continue with the whimsical Merry Moose stamp set! Who doesn't think this moose is adorable? It is a perfect stamp set for people who loves the outdoors, or it makes great masculine cards! Our MERRY MOOSE COLLECTION will get you ready for Christmas AND other holidays, too! This EXPANDED Merry Moose Collection of tutorials has four Christmas card ideas, two birthday card ideas, and two small favor boxes that you will LOVE for your craft shows and gift giving anytime! See more details HERE!