Yeah! I inked up another new set from the catalog today! I went with a more contemporary design for this card and used two of the new In Colors, Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cucumber Crush, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, stamped at the bottom with It’s Your Day from Fabulous Four stamp set with Tuxedo Black Ink.
- A 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 square of Watermelon Wonder is on top.
- The Wild About Flower stem was stamped with Cucumber Crush and the top with Watermelon Wonder on Whisper White, then cut with the Circle Framelit. It’s placed on the Watermelon Wonder square with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The In Color Backgrounds DSP in Cucumber Crush polka dot pattern was punched with the Decorative Label Punch, cut in half, and tucked under the Watermelon Wonder square.
- The White Bakers Twine was colored with Watermelon Wonder ink and a sponge dauber…let dry…then tied in a bow thru a White small button. It is placed on the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
Please clean and simple, huh?
We still have some spots left for our Create with Connie and Mary LIVE session on July 11th! Here is a sneak peek of the six FABULOUS projects you will be making! They are great to duplicate for your classes or to make as gifts! Don’t miss out! Check out our website, Create with Connie and Mary, for more details. Price includes lunch, prizes and we have a raffle of new products, too!