Hope you all had a good holiday weekend! I certainly didn’t get done as much as I wanted. Yesterday sidelined me with a headache most of the day. But today I wanted to show the card that I did for a recent Control Freaks Swap. Nice for a M&T or Christmas card, I think…not too complicated and uses a fun set, Wishes All Aglow in the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The top 2/3s of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the new Quilt Top Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 4 strip of Quilted Christmas Designer Paper was placed across the front and some new Mini Tinsel Trim was wrapped around and tied with a knot.
- The “light” tree from Wishes All Aglow was inked up with Garden Green. Then a Blender Pen was used to remove the color for the light bulbs, then ink with a Real Red Marker and stamped on Whisper White cardstock.
- The tree was cut with the largest Stitched Oval Framelit and placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, the greeting from Wishes All Aglow was stamped under the Designer Paper with Real Red Ink.
Isn’t that a fun card? Love the touch of whimsy!
Want some more FUN projects? We are now taking sign-ups for our Create with Connie and Mary September 2017 Mini Session! Our Design Team has used LOTS of new products in the Holiday Catalog for your inspiration!
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US
And this month – if you subscribe to BOTH the August and September session, you will receive a really pretty bonus project using the Christmas set – Carols of Christmas!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today!