Woohoo! I had time to do another challenge this week! I was so excited to see the Freshly Made Sketches for this week.
Here’s what I came up with using the Wonderful Romance stamp set and Botanical Butterfly Designer Paper (FREE Level 1 Sale-a-bration!) If you don’t have this paper, you need to GRAB it before the end of the month! I’ve punched out the butterflies on one of the sheets and have a container full of them already to “land” on my cards! lol! SO easy!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Grapefruit Grove cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand, embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of the black stripe from Botanical Butterfly DSP was added across the front.
- The greeting from Wonderful Romance was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the label in the Wonderful Floral Framelits. It was adhered slightly under the DSP.
- The leaves were stamped twice on Whisper White, colored with the Dark & Light Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends, then cut with the Wonderful Floral Framelits and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterfly was punched with the Butterfly Duet Punch from the Botanical Butterfly DSP and added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Pearls were added to the body of the butterfly for a little bling!
LOVE it!!! SO happy with how it turned out!
You'll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don't forget our set of tutorials featuring Stampin' Up!'s Tea Together! We've combined this stamp set with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You'll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!