Woohoo! I had time to do another challenge this week! I was so excited to see the Freshly Made Sketches for this week.
Here’s what I came up with using the Wonderful Romance stamp set and Botanical Butterfly Designer Paper (FREE Level 1 Sale-a-bration!) If you don’t have this paper, you need to GRAB it before the end of the month! I’ve punched out the butterflies on one of the sheets and have a container full of them already to “land” on my cards! lol! SO easy!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Grapefruit Grove cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand, embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of the black stripe from Botanical Butterfly DSP was added across the front.
- The greeting from Wonderful Romance was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the label in the Wonderful Floral Framelits. It was adhered slightly under the DSP.
- The leaves were stamped twice on Whisper White, colored with the Dark & Light Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends, then cut with the Wonderful Floral Framelits and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterfly was punched with the Butterfly Duet Punch from the Botanical Butterfly DSP and added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Pearls were added to the body of the butterfly for a little bling!
LOVE it!!! SO happy with how it turned out!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH